Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a wide range of clinics and healthcare services:
- General Medical Services
- Maternity Medical Services
- Disease management (i.e. Diabetes, coronary heart disease, Asthma/COPD/Spirometry)
- BP Monitoring
- Anticoagulation Monitoring
- Rheumatology Monitoring
- Phlebotomy Services
- Ear Care
- Travel and other vaccinations
- Child Health and Immunisations
- Contraceptive Services (including injections and coils)
- Cervical Smears
- Teenage and Sexual health
- NHS Health Checks (men and women)
- Minor Illness Clinics
- Minor Surgery Clinic
- Drug and Substance Misuse Clinic
- Counselling Services
- Health Trainer Clinic
- Antenatal clinic (midwide led) is held every Wednesday morning at Maltby Services Centre.
- Baby Clinic (nurse led) is held every Wednesday morning at Maltby Services Centre.
- Well Baby Clinic (health visitor Led) is held every Friday morning at Sure Start Stepping Stones.